Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training
Duration: 4 weeks (conducted over 4 months)
This course comprises mixed classroom training and project workshops to teach participants a broad set of change management skills and technical tools to solve an organization’s most costly problems. Each training week guides learners step-by-step through the Lean Six Sigma DMAIC (Define-Measure-Analyze-Improve-Control) project roadmap. Black Belt candidates arrive at training with a pre-selected project and apply the tools they learn to complete it and get real results. Training is tailored to the industry and the organization’s strategic needs. Download the course fact sheet >>
Participants learn how to:
- Execute Black Belt projects and drive change in the enterprise.
- Define process metrics and set up measurement systems that enable data-based decision-making.
- Analyze data to solve complex, enterprise-wide issues and present meaningful results to management.
- Use the tools to produce measurable improvements.
- Provide assistance and mentoring to Green Belts.
|Week 1||Week 2|
|Week 3||Week 4|
For more information on our Lean Six Sigma courses, contact us.