Management & Strategy Development
NOVACES Management & Strategy Consulting is a unit of the firm that provides economic development, strategy and paradigm transformation services.
Our core focus is to improve speed and enterprise program / project effectiveness as measured by our customers and their clients. We draw on business performance improvement expertise that has served to optimize major military, healthcare, manufacturing and government organizations, as well as our economic development and engineering solutions consulting to deliver value.
THE UNIQUE VALUE THAT NOVACES ADDS
In general, management consulting firms typically offer an informed, impartial and external strategic and/or operational perspective on their client's aspirations. However, many executives feel discouraged from engaging a management consultancy because of the perceived risk that the consultancy will not deliver their promises, nor create sufficient value, despite the high cost of their services.
Our consulting team’s pedigree is rooted in global consulting and engineering leadership, and is able to clearly set defined schedules, goals and outcomes. We only deploy our strategy consulting services in areas where we have deep expertise and can demonstrate a strong client return on investment.
- Research, development and translation of market opportunities into implementation scenarios.
- Description of strategy in operational terms including linked infrastructure and facilities development, supply chain, resilient/sustainable solutions, etc.
- Rapid realization of strategic changes at all levels in the organization.
- Prioritization of initiatives in line with strategic imperatives including disaster response and total community recovery scenarios that includes the leveraging of government, not-for-profit and private sector resources.
- Design and Implementation of compliance and performance measurement systems including data warehousing and communications including dash-boarding.
- Design and implementation of strategic communications efforts for government executives and C-level corporate leaders.
- Practical and sustainable strategies.
- Enhanced performance through the integration and alignment of strategic, operational and individual performance objectives.
- Enhanced delivery of service and operational excellence.
- Building / increasing organizational and team effectiveness.
- Driving culture change towards a strategy-focused organization.
- Systematic analysis of core business or government operational processes.
- Identification of improvement transformation opportunities through adoption of Critical Chain Constraints process that will lead to the mobilization of the optimal resources that need to be directed to both speed effort delivery and effectiveness by overcoming business, program and/or project obstacles.
- Development of Critical Chain business cases that deliver tangible benefits including reduction of risks, improvement in efficacy and ROI, as well as an increase in speeds of completion.
- Optimization of enabling processes such as administration, procurement, human resources and information technology.
- Improvement of governance processes in order to enable delivery under government compliance regulations and/or global stakeholder accountability expectations.
- Ensuring supportive structures, competencies, management systems and infrastructure
- Increased revenue
- Cost reductions
- Improved performance, efficiency, quality and compliance
- Sustainable improvements
- Evaluation of various structural delivery options for governments, developers and corporates leading to the selection of an optimal solution, e.g. State and Federal disaster recovery efforts have been challenged by complexities that they lack the experience to internally manage
- Development of detailed organizational designs that address roles and responsibilities, governance, competencies, personnel selection, compensation, etc.
- Organizational structure(s) that meet environmental and business / government operational and development challenges.
- Contracting (supply chain) strategies that optimizes host community entities equity in opportunities.
RESILIENCY, SUSTAINABILITY & ENERGY
- Assisting a client to understand and interpret the “big picture” of climate change / energy / natural resources issues.
- In partnership with the client, provide a full spectrum of resiliency services from change strategy and policy to facilities design / redesign to tracking and reporting.
- Assisting government entities, schools / universities, healthcare organizations and businesses to achieve success in the lean forward toward a low-carbon economy.
- Solutions that are ROI and resilient case-driven.
- Climate change and related adoption solutions that are integrated with core values and strategies.
- Effective resolution of climate change and natural resource management challenges.
- Mass mobilization for organization-wide transformation which is particularly urgent in response to disasters.
- Assist in leading efforts to define change requirements including leveraging strategic engagement inputs.
- Focused support to individuals or teams through a transitioning process.
- Resiliency, sustainability and culture audits.
- Delivery of research and expertise to help lead sustainable change.
- Management of change at different levels and/or over different time horizons.
- Hands-on consulting approach that supplements internal competencies and delivers change management efforts that are sustainable and that work!
- Exposure to global leaders in change thinking, practice and methodologies.
- Determination of the best mechanism for drawing on collective capacities and expertise within an organization.
- Detailed analysis of the current situation.
- Customer needs analysis.
- Design of the future state, whilst ensuring alignment with the organization’s/ collaboration’s governance, strategy and values.
- Rigorous calculation of a benefits case, including so called “intangible benefits.”
- Cost reductions.
- Standardization of practices
- Increased speed and flexibility
- Consolidated functions and processes
- Elimination of redundancies
- Increased responsiveness
- Focused service-orientated support units
- Assisting organizations to drive value across their supply chains, including sourcing, core production, and development and maintenance activities.
- Integration of consulting, management and capability development offerings.
- Development of supply chain strategies.
- Improvement of supply chain intelligence and performance.
- Optimization of forecasting and planning.
- Achieve world-class supply chain organizations that optimize local inputs.
- Improve the process for establishing and managing supplier relationships.
- Improve planning, structures and processes.
- Optimize recycling and other sustainable and resilient processes and structures.