CONSTRAINTS MANAGEMENT OVERVIEW
Course Length: 4 hours
This introductory training session covers the fundamentals of Constraints Management. Participants will learn how the basic principles such as 5 Focusing Steps and Logical Thinking processes are applied in various industries.
- Learn the fundamental Theory of Constraints principles
- Understand how Constraints Management is applied to various situations including operations, inventory management, strategic planning, supply chain management, project management and finance
- 5 Focusing Steps
- Logical Thinking Process
- Drum-Buffer-Rope (DBR) and Simplified DBR
- Buffer Management
- The Distribution Solution
- Critical Chain
- Throughput Decision Support
For more information about this course please call 1.855.NOVACES or click here to contact us by email.