Lean Six Sigma Case Studies in Healthcare
Are You Getting the Process Improvement Results You Want?
Learn how NOVACES Healthcare worked with a New York hospital system to identify and prioritize more than 100 improvement opportunities and create a manageable deployment plan in less than 14 days.
The hospital system:
- 1 Teaching Hospital, 3 Acute Care Hospitals, 12 Primary Care Facilities
- 800 Beds
- 4,500 Employees
- 500 Physicians
The following selection of results -- achieved during the initial 90 days -- are proof positive that you can improve quality and patient safety and contribute to the bottom line using Lean Six Sigma:
- Reduced Emergency Dept LOS by 30 Minutes
- Reduced CMS Core Measure Failures for CHF from 30% to 13%
- Captured $397,000 in Cost Savings
Now this organization is achieving these types of results on a regular basis and growing additional capabilities for continuous improvement.
Learn How They Did It: Join Us for a Free Webinar.
- Available on demand. Click here to view now.
Prefer to Download the Case Study?
Or Learn More About Our Healthcare Clients' Successes.