Course Length: 2 days
Guiding an organization through change successfully requires specific skills at all levels – from front-line supervision to executives. This course teaches articipants the fundamental tenets of change management at any level, and supplies them with the tools they need to guide others through change. The course looks at change from the macro-perspective – including how the participants’ functions fit into the organization – to ensure strategy alignment, and from the micro-perspective – including how to guide one’s own team through organizational change.
- Create plans to guide direct reports through change and execute those plans
- Understand the importance of leadership skills during periods of significant change
- Demonstrate the ability to measure the degree of success in change initiatives
- Participate with peers in aligned organizational change
- Aligning Change to Organizational Goals
- Focusing on the Critical Few Changes
- Generating a Sense of Urgency
- Gaining Team Consensus
- Effective Communication
- Influence without Authority
- The DREC Change Model
- DISC Personality Profiles
- Creating and Executing Change Management Plans
For more information about this course please call 1.855.NOVACES or click here to contact us by email.