LEADERSHIP COACHING & MENTORING SERVICES
Course Length: 1 day
Providing experienced coaches, who possess leadership and management mentoring skills, is critical to successfully ingraining those skills within an organization’s culture. The NOVACES methodology is based upon the Coach/Teach/Preach model. The frequency of this service is driven by the goals established by senior leadership and by the deliverables outlined in the NOVACES Mentoring Handbook.
- Develop effective leaders who are capable of self-management
- Provide leaders with support and and tools to address dynamic issues that do not fit typical problem-solving molds
- Create an individual development plan
- Assist with change management initiatives
- Advise on strategies and tactics to deal with difficult situations and individuals
- Training on new and emergent leadership, management, and problem solving techniques
For more information about this course please call 1.855.NOVACES or click here to contact us by email.