EMPOWERMENT AND DELEGATION
Course Length: 1 day
Sometimes used synonymously, the terms “Empowerment” and “Delegation” are two different things. Delegating entails passing along simple tasks that follow a prescribed process for completion. Empowerment implies trusting your employees’ ability to determine the optimal way to solve a problem. This course considers the similarities and differences between empowerment and delegation, along with the traits, behaviors, and communication styles that leaders can employ with each.
- Understand when to empower employees versus when to delegate
- Demonstrate an understanding of the different levels of involvement for empowering and delegating
- Understand the impact of personal values, employee traits, and situational attributes on empowerment and delegation
- Empowerment versus Delegation
- Levels of Involvement
- Factors Affecting Empowerment and Delegation
- Following Through
For more information about this course please call 1.855.NOVACES or click here to contact us by email.